You buy a social media agency, launch a website, promote it on all your socials, gain the reach, and wait for the pay-back; that is how a business is run these days. But the most important factor which can make or break your market reach is the hiring of best web designers, graphic designers, promoters. Even if you succeed in finding the right people, they still are going to need inspiration and ideas to provide you the results just as you want for your website.
What are some popular web designs to base your project on? we might have a look.
WEBSITES FOR INSPIRATION
Having an eye for the best website design inspiration has to be a great source for your workflow. When you have a list solely for where you fish your ideas from, you are going to save a lot of time and research.
The best option a web designer seeks could be to be able to have a targeted, subject related inspiration. Through this website, you can tag your subject and find the right spot.
- Awwwards- jury based Inspiration
Unlike other websites, this platform will provide the best-submitted projects which they select with the help of a dedicated team judging the submissions taking into account not just the exterior of a website but the productivity and creativity of it.
- The Great Discontent- space for emotions!
Although web design is mostly the thing of advanced tools, better workflow, and all kinds of pixelated stuff. When you work on social media marketing, you stay far from human delicacy. The Great Discontent is a web Inspiration that has an option for you to add interviews of the people running high-end social media agencies. You can add the stories behind their success in the column to reach a greater audience through a vulnerable exposure!
- DesignInspiration- Pinterest of web design
This website allows saving the themes and tools on a certain template you have chosen as your project base. That way, instead of being marginalized, you get an upper hand in your expression!
TIPS TO REMEMBER
There are several Inspirations in the market that boost your web design. But searching for that desired Inspiration is not the only thing to get your work done perfectly. There are a lot of points to be reconsidered multiple times before you are able to start working on a template. You can always make a mind map or do the brainstorming; piling up the tips which would be your back up.
• Design your client’s website goal. You should be able to convey the concept of your project through illustrations or animation.
• If you are planning on making the website look vibrant; make sure that there must be coordination in the colors- moreover the fonts, designing elements shall have a sense of uniformity in them.
• Using website Inspiration which lets you save your desired tools is cool until you dare to disturb the standard of web design. Brutal web Inspirations are encouraged to apply but still in boundaries because no buyer wants to give himself a headache trying to find the logo and links which you placed on unusual spots. For example, you better place social media icons on the website footer instead of placing it on top so that it doesn’t distract the visitor as soon as he looks up for your logo.
If you are a beginner or even an Oldie in the market of web design; we get it that you’re always rooting for your creativity to be disruptive; nevertheless if you don’t have a sound skeleton of how is your website going to look; there is a high chance that your creativity would spill here and there, allowing your site either to look like a cluttered mess or a dead white-board. Pay attention to the structure, because in the end web design like any other field is all about a nice homework.